20 July 2007

Myers Briggs for Potter fans?

I scored Lupin over Hermione on a tie-break question! This means either that I am in touch with my feminine side ... or that I am even more confused than I thought!

50% Snape is a bit worrying ... Either I am, or I'm not?!



You scored as Remus Lupin, You are a wise and caring wizard and a good, loyal friend to boot. However sometimes in an effort to be liked by others you can let things slide by, which ordinarily you would protest about.


Hermione Granger

75%

Remus Lupin

75%

Ron Weasley

70%

Albus Dumbledore

60%

Ginny Weasley

55%

Severus Snape

50%

Draco Malfoy

45%

Sirius Black

45%

Harry Potter

45%

Lord Voldemort

45%


Try the quiz here

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?

QuizFarm.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home